Monday, November 15, 2010

Musée Bourdelle in and out



Two pictures today as I could not choose whether to show you the outside or the inside of the nice Musée Bourdelle located in Montparnasse quarter in the 15th arrondissement. It's a city owned museum (free entrance !) and honestly I'm no so found of that artists sculptures but the place itself really worths the visit. You can wander in what was Antoine Bourdelle's workplace and in the hidden garden (that you can see through the windows).

6 comments:

Margaret said...

A macro shot of that gorgeous horses head would be fabulous. Love the Parisian gardens.

Oakland Daily Photo said...

This is a new one to me. And I like finding out of the way museums in your city.

Virginia said...

I like this place Laurent. I'm making a note of it. Janvier will be here before we know it. Rendezvous???
V

Laurent said...

Yes Viginia, a rendez-vous would be great. Email me when you're here.

Harriet said...

I love the fact that there are so many note-worthy places in Paris to see....thank you for allowing us to follow along with you and your camera.

Starman said...

I used to have a table-top size copy of the horse.