Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blue sky on the Seine too


The Pont des Arts ( Arts Bridge ) is a pedestrian bridge leading to the Louvre museum. Here it is seen from the Square du Vert Galand, a little garden located at the end of the isle de la Cité. This is still one of my last Sunday pictures with the blue sky which is gone now. The big building on the right side is the Louvre museum. Like yesterday's picture I know this one is very "touristic" but you see, even though I'm a Parisian I so much enjoy these places and never get tired of shooting them.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would you tire - simply lovely.

Luis Gomez said...

Beautiful shot! Lovely light.

Margaret said...

I like the contrast between the blues of the river and sky, too.

Sharon said...

A very beautiful classic! I love it.

John @ Beans and I on the Loose said...

I hope you never tire of shooting scenes like these, for there are those of us who will never see them in real life. Keep shooting and showing.

Louis la Vache said...

«Louis» has crossed this bridge a number of times!

Linky is still open, so «Louis» is adding this to Sunday Bridges.

Harriet said...

And we never tire of seeing these photos either!

Starman said...

Great photo!!

Debby Rose said...

My only trip to Paris (so far :) was a Christmas week that was raining the whole week. The Seine is beautiful when blue! I look forward to your daily Paris photos.