Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Musée Carnavalet


It has been such a long time since my last visit at the Carnavalet Museum that I barely remembered its beautiful and big collection. This museum presents Paris history and is certainly a must see if you like our city. I must admit that it surly needs some renovation especially with the lightnings but it's a free entrance museum so let's be indulgent ! And it's also located in 2 absolutely gorgeous Mansions that worth visit even just for the buildings themselves.

7 comments:

cocoa and coconut said...

What a gorgeous place to visit.

Regina K said...

Great use of the window for the photo.

Regina K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Stunning photo of an amazing museum... I think that the courtyard and the buildings are a camera magnet... very nice, Laurent!

Harriet said...

One of my favorite places to visit. The effect of the lighting from the overcast sky is perfect for this shot.

Starman said...

I really must get there one day. I keep putting it off.

Vreni said...

I love the beautiful courtyard of Musée Carnvalet. The last time I was in Paris I went to see the Louis Vuitton exhibition.