Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fête de la Musique 2010


Yesterday I told you about the "Fête de la Musique" so here is a little "best of" what I saw and heard ! (Click on picture to enlarge). As I told you it was a great variety of styles !
I made a short video with my phone of one of our favorite place where we go every year. It's the Tigresses Diatoniques band, an old fashioned band distributing the lyrics before playing the songs so that everyone can sing. If you want to have a look I published it on You Tube (click her to watch)

5 comments:

SRQ said...

I've never heard of "Fete de la Musique". Looks like a fun and interesting festival.

Amanda said...

Somehow I always manage to miss it. I am in France either before or after "la fete de la musique".
Fantastic ambiance as usual in these photos.

♥ E.T. Suzy ♥ said...

Fête de les Photos!

I don't know if that's grammatically correct, but that's the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw your collection.

Starman said...

I was in Paris for la Fête de la Musique one year. I had no idea what was going on but I could hear the music while in my apartment. Later discovered the source was several blocks away in the Parc de la Roquette.

biebkriebels said...

That's fun to hear the music and see the pictures as well.