Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dans le noir ?


"Dans le noir ?" (in the black) is this restaurant's name simply because you dine there in the total darkness. You are served by blind staff and from the moment you enter the place untill the moment you leave you are in dark rooms.
I never tried this restaurant but I have friends who did and said that it was a unique experience. You can either choose you meals or let them do it for you so you also have to guess what you're eating. If you want to know more about them, they have a website and since they also have a "Dans le noir ?" restaurant in London you can have information in English on the London pages.

5 comments:

henny said...

Served by blind staff? Sounds creepy to me, but I would like to give a try :).

James said...

I guess food presentation isn't a big deal at this place.

Virginia said...

Well they don't have to worry about "presentation". Guess that's why these folks are eating outside. I would too. I have enough trouble with French menus!!!
V

Jill said...

Quite interesting. A wonderful opportunity for those without the blessing of sight.

VP said...

No, this isn't the place for me...