Friday, May 13, 2011

Midnight in Paris


Sorry for not posting yesterday but Blogger was unavailable during the whole day and it was still out this morning. Today is cinema day as some of you may know that we're in the "Festival de Cannes" (Movie festival in south of France) period. The opening movie Wednesday was "Midnight in Paris" by Woody Allen and I went to watch it yesterday night. Paris lovers will like it as it's a nice romantic view of the city, even starting with views like postcards. The movie itself is surely not one of Woody's best but it is nice to watch.

5 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

I love Woody Allen movies so I will be watching this one when it is available.

Vreni said...

I don´t know when the movie will arrive to Vienna, but I will watch it. Not because of Woody Allen oder Carla Bruni but because of Paris ;-)

Virginia said...

Oh I"m sure I'll love it! :)
V

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I agree with Viennese Girl Vreni , I would watch a French movie hopefully for the story, but the Paris backdrop would reel me in.

Janey and Co. said...

Watched the trailer..Oh my the scenes of Paris make it already a hit with me. Can't wait! Love the blue poster!